Inmate Telephone Calls / Visitation
Inmate Funds / Commissary
- Jail inmates are not allowed to have cash. Each jail inmate has a trust fund set up in his/her behalf. This fund can be used for bail, hygiene items and food items.
- MONEY ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Money can be placed on an inmate’s books in three ways:
- In person using the lobby cashier at the jail. Cash, debit and credit cards may be used. Convenience fees apply.
- Questions or problems with the lobby cashier, call the Jail at 1-815-235-8254.
- Any funds placed on an inmate’s account may be used to pay unpaid fines, costs and restitution.
Inmate Bail / Release - Inmate housing and bail information is currently "Under Construction" and temporarily unavailable.
- Inmate release dates and times are not given out.
- Court information will not be given out.
Information you will need to provide:
Inmate - Name
TOTAL AMOUNT being paid, which is:
$65.00 (Bond Fee)
www. jailatm.com accepts: MasterCard / VISA only.
A bond fee of $65.00 must accompany any bails posted for the inmate.
Once an inmate is bailed out, it may take several hours for the release to be completed.